Eastern Washington Dirt Riders Association
EWDRA promotes the sport of off-road motorcycling by: (1) Striving to increase the opportunities for people to enjoy off-road riding by sponsoring non-competitive, as well as competitive events, (2) Opposing legislative and other attempts by public or private entities to restrict or ban off-road motorcycling, and (3) Educating the public as to the positive aspects of the off-road motorcycling sport, and to build and maintain a good public image of off-road motorcyclists.
FUN FACTS ABOUT EWDRA
- Year Established: Late 1970’s
- Number of members: Approximately 95
- Motorcycle Only Club: No, family oriented club that accepsts both motorcycle and quads.
- Types of riders: Some racers but mostly trail riders
- Club meeting location: Pasco, WA – Round Table Pizza
- Club meeting date: 3rd Tuesday of the month
- Club meeting times: 7PM
- Events: Harescramble race at Horn Rapids Off Road Vehicle Park twice a year, periodic club rides, annual after Holiday party, annual end of summer party
- Special Trips Planned: Posted as they come up on club wesite
- Other Facts:
- Property owned: None
- Open to new members: Yes
- Membership Dues: $15 per year
Become a NMA Member
Don't worry about what time of year it is. NMA memberships expire at the end of your membership term - on the anniversary date. For example, if you're paying for a membership in July your renewal will come due in July the following year.
Join Today! Registration is easy!