The Northwest Motorcycle Association is a volunteer, non-profit organization located in Washington State. We serve as your complete resource for off-road motorcycle riding in Washington State.
NMA was first formed in 1937 to bring Washington’s motorcycle clubs together. Over the years, riding areas began coming under fire and in 1973 the NMA kickstarted a new area of focus: public land access rights for the off-road motorcyclist. NMA has since been at the forefront of working to preserve and protect the rights of off-road motorcycle enthusiasts ever since.
The NMA is your organization! We gain strength in numbers so if you, your club, or your business is not a member of the NMA, please join. If you are already a member, thanks! Each member is an ambassador. Help pass the word along to your riding buddies about the importance of the NMA.
Please support dirt biking on Washington public lands with an NMA membership today! You’re dollars will be put to good use…here’s what we’ve been working on lately:
- Developing support programs for trail maintenance volunteers
- Participating in the Recreate Responsibly coalition
- NMA Volunteer Sawyer Certification Program
- Competition and Poker Run Schedule Changes
- Land use and legislative projects
- TreadLightly signage project
- Heavy Maintenance Crew support and administration