Make a Difference – Support the NMA
You need to be a member to purchase a License.
DEDICATED TO THE PRESERVATION OF OFF-ROAD MOTORCYCLING
NMA memberships help drive our organization. Come join us…we cover it all!
- We obtain grants for trail maintenance projects
- We advice in RCO Advisory Committees to ensure $ is well spent on dirt biking trails
- We contribute in land use planning sessions with state and federal agencies
- We participate in every Washington State legislative session
- We hold volunteer events that support moto-volunteers
- We operate a Heavy Maintenance Crew
- We have a series of competition programs that include observed trials, enduros and hare scrambles. Competitors earn points towards season championship standings
- We host an end-of-year award banquet honoring NMA competition series champions and supporters of the sport
- We have a poker run program were riders earn points for end of year awards
And memberships have exclusive benefits, too!
- The option to earn points towards NMA’s competition and poker run series of events
- An exclusive NMA wall calendar
- A membership decal and wallet card
- An affiliate membership to the Washington Off-Highway Vehicle Alliance (WOHVA)
- A sense of pride knowing that you are supporting the org that is supporting the sport. Memberships help fund our trail stewardship operations!
Membership / Competition License / Donations
Print and mail in your membership application. Pay using your banks billpay function or send Check/Money Order
to do any combination of these items:
- Become a new member
- Renew your membership
- Buy a competition license
- Make a donation to the NMA
NMA Membership Levels
- Individual Membership
- $35 for 1-year
- $65 for 2-year
- $90 for 3-year
- Family Membership (Parent(s), and Dependent Children)
- $50 for 1-year
- $90 for 2-years
- $110 for 3-years
We thank you for your support and note that memberships are non-refundable.
Hey NMA, what have you done for offroad motorcycling in the past??
Is your offroad motorcycling club involved in trail maintenance or interested in hosting offroad motorcycling events? Join the ranks of other long standing and reputable clubs by becoming an NMA Charter Club. Check out the NMA motorcycle club information and complete our club charter application to get in with the in crowd!