Cascade Family Motorcycle Club
The Cascade Family Motorcycle Club (CFMC) is exactly what the name implies; a motorcycle club that is geared around families! Club families, including both riders and non-riders, are from all over the western portion of Washington State and we share a true love for the outdoors. Members of CFMC give hundreds of volunteer hours back to the sport we love via trail maintenance and other off-road support activities. What makes CFMC unique is the club’s private 4,000 acre property with a custom network of single track trails, private camping and gated entry in McCleary, WA.
Do you think you’d like to ride with and be a part of the CFMC? If you like riding, camping, and hanging out with friends you may in fact have what it takes! You have to also be willing to give a little back to the sport, via work parties and sharing riding tips with newer riders. If this sounds like you, we here at CFMC are always looking to expand our circle of friends via new members!
FUN FACTS ABOUT CFMC
- Website: Cascade Family MC
- Facebook Page: Cascade Family MC
- Year Established: 1973
- Number of members: 31 families
- Motorcycle Only Club: YES
- Types of riders:
- 60% men, 20% kids, & 20% women
- 70% trail riders & 30% NMA racers
- Club meeting location: Sizzler – Tukwila
- Club meeting date: 2nd Tuesday of the month (typically)
- Club meeting times:
- 6:30PM – dinner and drinks
- 7:00PM – meeting starts
- Black Bear Enduro (NMA Points Event)
- Wild Bear Enduro Scramble (NMA Points Event)
- Special Trips Planned
- There is always something going on at our 4,000 acre private riding area (Grizzly Heights).
Find out when our next club ride is by reaching out on our website or Facebook page!
Become a NMA Member
Don't worry about what time of year it is. NMA memberships expire at the end of your membership term - on the anniversary date. For example, if you're paying for a membership in July your renewal will come due in July the following year.
Join Today! Registration is easy!