Tacoma Motorcycle Club
The Tacoma Motorcycle Club membership is dedicated to the promotion of motorcycle riding both on road and off road in Washington state.
The TMC is 75+ members strong and has strong family ties. The membership ranges from teenagers anxious to test their skills, to retirees satisfied with bench racing. The interests of members are mixed between both street and off-road riding and racing. Another all consuming part of club activities is collecting vintage motorcycles.
The TMC has hosted Dinosaur Daze for the last 36 years. We also host several campouts, play rides and work parties for members and guests throughout the year.
FUN FACTS ABOUT TMC
- Website URL: http://www.tacomamc.com/
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pages/tacoma-motorcycle-club/253398313161
- Year Established: 1910
- Number of members: 75+
- Motorcycle Only Club: Yes
- Types of riders:
- All types
- Club meeting location: Poodle Dog Restaurant, Fife, WA
- Club meeting date: 1st and 3rd Wednesdays
- Club meeting times:
- Wet Duck Poker Run at Tahuya State Forest (NMA Points event – trail riding)
- Dinosaur Daze (vintage motorcycle racing)
- The Dry Duck Poker Run (street riding)
- The Flying Duck (Dual Sport/ADV)
- The Lucky Duck Poker Run at Straddline ORV (NMA Points event – trail riding)
- Special Trips Planned
- None at this time
Become a NMA Member
Don't worry about what time of year it is. NMA memberships expire at the end of your membership term - on the anniversary date. For example, if you're paying for a membership in July your renewal will come due in July the following year.
Join Today! Registration is easy!