Tacoma Trail Cruisers
Formed in 1964, Tacoma Trail Cruisers Promotes the use of trail cycles to foster good fellowship among sportsmen and to influence the proper protection of wildlife and forest conservation. We provide a family friendly environment where members can build friendships and have fun.
We welcome both motorcycles and ATVs.
Primary riding area is Capitol forest which offers hundreds of miles of trails, including many single track options.
FUN FACTS ABOUT TMC
- Website URL: http://www.tacomatrailcruisers.org/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/tacomatrailcruisers/
- Year Established: 1964
- Number of members: 97 Families
- Motorcycle Only Club: No
- Types of riders:
- All types
- Club meeting location: 1114 S 48th St, Tacoma, WA 98408, USA
- Club meeting date: Check our calendar
- Club meeting times: See calendar
- Smuggler Poker Run
- Special Trips Planned
- Check our calendar for planned events
Become a NMA Member
Don't worry about what time of year it is. NMA memberships expire at the end of your membership term - on the anniversary date. For example, if you're paying for a membership in July your renewal will come due in July the following year.
Join Today! Registration is easy!