Stumpjumbers Motorcycle Club
We are a family oriented, off-road motorcycle club that loves to have fun. Promoting motorcycling and the safe use of motorcycles is one of our main goals. We were founded in 1967 and are one of the largest driving forces in off-road motorcycle events in the Puget Sound area. We promote many of the most well known motorcycle events that enthusiasts look forward to each year.
With the main purpose of the club to “HAVE FUN” we also have club fun days on a monthly basis. Each and every month one or more of our members puts together an event exclusive to club members, family and friends. With FUN in mind these events range from trail rides, poker runs, camp outs, and occasionally a nice relaxing barbecue.
To learn more about the club, how to contact us, and how you may join, visit our webpage at www.stumpjumpers.org
FUN FACTS ABOUT SMC
- Website: Stumpjumpers MC
- Facebook: Stumpjumpers MC
- Facebook: SJMC Desert 100
- Year Established: 1967
- Number of members: ~200
- Motorcycle Only Club: Yes
- Types of riders:
- All types–ADV, dual sport, off-road and flat track racing, enduro, and mototrials, trail riding, etc.
- Club meeting location: 22909 56th Ave W, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
- Club meeting date: First Wednesday of every month. Join us!
- Club meeting times:
- 8:00 pm
- Desert 100 Race and Poker Run
- Frostbite Hare Scramble
- White Knuckle Grand Prix
- Golden Spike Hare Scramble
- Salvage Sprint Enduro
- Special Trips Planned
- Family motorcycle Funday every month
Become a NMA Member
Don't worry about what time of year it is. NMA memberships expire at the end of your membership term - on the anniversary date. For example, if you're paying for a membership in July your renewal will come due in July the following year.
Join Today! Registration is easy!