Puget Sound Enduro Riders
Established in 1980 around a pitcher of beer after a particularly grueling enduro, the Puget Sound Enduro Riders have been dedicated to providing the world of off-road a limited number of quality events.
Multiple time recipient of the NMA Enduro of the Year Award, the annual Shelton Valley Enduro honors dear friend, Ron Morgenthaler.
Though named such, PSERs aren’t all about enduros. Our Memorial weekend two-day Fun Run is always popular with the more casual crowd.
Club members range in age from over the hill and down the trail a bit to future enduro riders still in their strollers. Club activities include riding off road events, dual sport/adventure rides and the ever-popular reclamation of trails as well as camping and having fun.
FUN FACTS ABOUT PSER
- Website: Puget Sound Enduro Riders
- Facebook: Puget Sound Enduro Riders
- Year Established: 1980
- Number of members: 89 – 150; more if you include dogs, cats & gerbils
- Club meeting location: Tumwater Fire Station
- Club meeting date: Third Wednesday of the month, except July, August & December
- Club meeting times: 7PM
- Events: Shelton Valley Enduro & Beginners Enduro; 2 Day Fun Run
- Open to new members: November and December annually
Become a NMA Member
Don't worry about what time of year it is. NMA memberships expire at the end of your membership term - on the anniversary date. For example, if you're paying for a membership in July your renewal will come due in July the following year.
Join Today! Registration is easy!